15 RBC Students Leading Change Scholarships in Canada, 2018.RBC Students Leading Change Scholarship for High School.The Royal Bank of Canada is awarding a total of 15 RBC Students Leading Change Scholarships worth $10,000 each. These scholarships are open to students attending a Canadian post-secondary institution in fall 2018.The Royal Bank of Canada is a Canadian multinational financial services company and the second largest bank in Canada. The bank serves over 16 million clients and has 80,000 employees worldwide.We recognize it takes a combination of both hard work and educational funding for most students to achieve their goals. That’s why we’ve developed a diverse set of scholarship programs worth over $500,000 a year to help address the critical need for student funding across Canada. Please review the chart below to see which scholarship is right for you.
Study Level: Scholarships are awarded to graduating high school students and to students enrolled in any year of post-secondary studies.
Course Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the University.
Scholarship Advantages: RBC Students Leading Change Scholarships worth $10,000 each.
No of Scholarships: Royal Bank of Canada is awarding a total of 15 RBC Students Leading Change Scholarships. There will be 8 scholarships awarded to graduating high school students and 7 scholarships awarded to students enrolled in any year of post-secondary studies.
Scholarships Location: Scholarship can be taken in Canada
Eligible Countries: Canadian citizens are eligible to apply.
Requirements for Entrance: Students who fall into one of the 2 categories below are eligible to apply:
Category 1 (Graduating High School or CEGEP): Currently enrolled in their graduating year of a Canadian High School or CEGEP, or have graduated from a Canadian High School or CEGEP within the last 2 years, and will be enrolled in their first year of a minimum 1 year undergraduate degree or diploma program on a full-time basis at a recognized publicly funded Canadian university or college in the fall 2018 academic term.
Category 2 (Undergraduate or Graduate Degree or Diploma): Currently enrolled in a degree or diploma program on a full-time basis in a recognized publicly funded Canadian university or college and planning to continue full-time studies in fall 2018. Must have at least 1 year of full-time studies left in the program as of fall 2018.
All applicants must be Canadian Citizens or Permanent Residents with a minimum 75% average in their last completed year of study.
Students with a disability who attend or are planning to attend post-secondary school on a part-time basis in fall 2018 are also eligible. Please see terms and conditions for full details.
Employees, directors, and officers of Royal Bank and its subsidiaries, or yconic, and any child of any of the foregoing are not eligible for the Scholarships. For greater certainty, “child” shall be defined herein as a person whose parents or legal guardian is an employee, director, or officer of Royal Bank or any of its subsidiaries.
Please note the application requires the completion of an essay question. It is recommended that you have the essay completed prior to starting the application process. Given the high volume of applications at deadline, it is a good idea to submit a few days prior to the deadline to prevent any submission delays.
- Provide basic contact details, including your email address, phone number, mailing address, etc.
- For Graduating High School or CEGEP Student Applicants: Provide information about your high school or CEGEP and your intent to enrol in a degree or diploma program at a recognized publically funded Canadian university or college as a full-time student in the fall 2018 academic term with at least one year of full time study left in the program as well as confirming a minimum 75% average for your last completed year of study, etc.
- For University or College Student Applicants: Provide information about your college or university (must be a recognized and publically funded Canadian school and have at least one year of full time study left in the program as of fall 2018), program of study, confirming a minimum 75% average for your last completed year of study, etc.
Essay Question: Your essay answer will be judged based on a combination of the following:
- Clarity of thought and communication of position
- Potential inspirational imp
Students must finish this online application in one sitting as they will not be allowed to save it and work on it at a later date.
Apply Deadline: February 28, 2018