Department of Humanities Scholarship at Ca’ Foscari University in Italy 2018. Ca’ Foscari University of Venice also offers a wide range of English-taught programmes and double degrees, which along with numerous cooperation agreements with institutions from all over the world, enrich the international focus that has always been a feature of the university. Indeed, internationalization is not simply a goal or a strategy; it is much a daily practice and an everyday commitment to pursue excellence in teaching and research.
Study Level: Scholarship is available to pursue three-year degree course as well as Master degree programme.
Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded within the Department of Humanities.
Scholarship Advantage: The scholarship will be equal to an amount of € 3,500.00 gross a year, net of the expenses charged to the University (more IRAP.), for the duration of three academic years for the three-year and two-year degrees for the Master’s Degrees. Their scholarship will be paid in six-monthly instalments according to the procedures indicated in the following art. 8.
Nationality: Available to international students
No. of Scholarships: One scholarship is available.
Scholarship Location: Scholarship can be taken in Italy
Eligible Countries: Scholarship is available to international students.
Requirements For Entrance: Candidates must possess the following requisites:
- Knowledge of Italian language level B2 certified
- Do not have to hold another degree of both the old and the new system (three-year degree) or Laurea magistrale), obtained in Italy or abroad, of the diploma issued by a Conservatory / Academy of Fine Arts or the first level (three years) or second level (two years) academic diploma issued to according to the D.M. 509/1999, if they intend to enroll in the three-year degree courses.
- They will not be in possession of another degree of both the old and the new system (degree magistrate), obtained in Italy or abroad, the diploma issued by a Conservatory / Academy of Fine second level arts (biennium) issued under the D.M. 509/1999, if they intend to enroll in the Courses of Master’s degree.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University. Applicants must have knowledge of Italian language level B2 certified.
How to Apply: Application Procedure:
1. The application form must be sent t: Ca ‘Foscari University, Venice – Didactic Secretariat of the Department of Humanistic Studies – Palazzo Malcanton Marcorà 3484 / D 30123 Venice (Italy) no later the deadline of 1 June 2018.
2. The application, complete with a copy of the identity document, can be presented alternatively: a) By fax to the number (0039) 0412349873;b) By post by registered letter with return receipt (in this case, the date of the stamp will not be valid post);c) Certified e-mail (pec) to the address: protocol-at-pec.unive.it
3. The application must be completed using only the form attached to this announcement, penalty exclusion.
4. The application must be accompanied by the certification of the required requisites, by a curriculum vitae written in European format and a candidate’s report describing the reasons for which you want to register for degree courses activated by the Department of Humanistic Studies.
The Last date for applying is June 1, 2018