Entaliq Scholarship Program for Undergraduate in UAE 2018. The Entaliq Scholarship Program opens new horizons for bright and successful futures filled with achievements and innovation. It offers students the opportunity to become members of the MBRSC and participate in the most advanced scientific projects in the UAE, including the Emirates Mars Mission – Hope Probe, which will be launched to Mars in 2020, marking a historic achievement witnessed by the whole world.
Study Level: Scholarships are available for high school graduates and college students wishing to pursue their education to study at one of the following four universities: United Arab Emirates University, American University of Sharjah, Sharjah University and Khalifa University.
Study Subject: The Entaliq Scholarship Program covers the following academic disciplines: Space Science, Software Engineering, Telecommunication Engineering, Earth Science, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Electronic Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Optics, Biochemistry, Space Engineering, Computer Engineering, Environmental Science, and Biomedical.
Nationality: Citizens of UAE are eligible to apply.
Scholarship Location: Scholarship can be taken in UAE
- Citizens of UAE are eligible to apply.
- High school graduates and college students wishing to pursue their education in the fields of administrative sciences, general sciences and engineering can apply for the Entaliq Scholarship Program. Students must meet the following requirements:
Be a UAE National (hold a valid UAE passport and Family Book (Khulasat Al Qaid))
Submit a Certificate of Good Conduct
Possess an aggregate score of at least 85% in high school academic evaluations
Have a minimum GPA of 2.8 for university students
For students who want to study abroad, they are required to choose among the top 50 universities in the US or UK listed by the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research
Be prepared to work for MBRSC after graduation and during summer vacation
- If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
Application Method and Deadline:
- Required Documents:
- Copy of Passport
- Copy of Family Book (Khulasat Al Qaid)
- Copy of ID Card
- Copy of Last Certificate
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of High School Certificate
- Acceptance Letter From One Of The Accredited Universities For A Course Of Study In One of The Required Disciplines
How to Apply:
The mode of applying is online.
Application Deadline: Open