Newcastle University Business School is currently accepting applications for Full-time MBA Scholarships for the academic year 2018-19. Applications are accepted from international students to study in the UK.Full and Partial MBA Scholarships at Newcastle University Business School in the UK.
- Study Level: Scholarships are available to pursue Master degree programme.
- Course Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of Business Administration.
- Scholarship Advantage: The value of the awards depend on which scholarship students are eligible for/apply to, but will range from £6,000 to £21,600, and will be credited to the student’s tuition fee account.
- 30 Years of AMBA Accreditation Scholarships: Full-fee awards of £21,600, payable towards the cost of tuition fees.
- Women in Leadership Scholarship: Partial award of £11,000, payable towards the cost of tuition fees.
- MBA Leadership Scholarships: Awards of £10,000, payable towards the cost of tuition fees.
- MBA Business Excellence Scholarships: Awards of £6,000, payable towards the cost of tuition fees.
- Nationality: International students are eligible.
- of Scholarships:30 Years of AMBA Accreditation Scholarships: 2 scholarships are available.
- Women in Leadership Scholarship: 1 scholarship is available.
- MBA Leadership Scholarships: A number of awards are available.
- MBA Business Excellence Scholarships: A number of awards are available.
- Scholarship Location: Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Requirements For Entrance: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
30 Years of AMBA Accreditation Scholarships and Women in Leadership Scholarship
To be eligible for this full-fee scholarship you must meet the following criteria:
- Completed the scholarship application form including an essay of no more than 1,000 words in response to the question listed. Submissions need to be in English
- Hold a conditional or unconditional offer of admission to the full-time MBA programme of 2018 entry
- Have substantive managerial experience, normally of at least 3 years
- Ideally hold the equivalent of a UK 2:1 honors degree (applicants who fall outside of these parameters and have more relevant work experience and can demonstrate significant career progression may be considered)
- Perform well at interview across all competency areas
- Demonstrate individuality, creativity, a passion for innovation and sustainability, as well as flair and originality, enabling them to stand out from other applicants
- Hold an English language qualification of IELTS 6.5 or its equivalent with no sub-skill below 6.0 (if your first language is not English)
How to Apply: Applications procedures are as follows;
30 Years of AMBA Accreditation Scholarships and Women in Leadership Scholarship:
Applications and essays will be reviewed by a panel of judges and successful candidates will be announced by 1 May 2018.
Complete the online application form.
Application deadline: March 31, 2018