Fully Funded MA Scholarships in Theology, Philosophy, Music at DCU in Ireland 2018. The Dublin City University is delighted to offer MA Scholarships in Theology at School of Theology, Philosophy, and Music in Ireland. International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship. The Dublin City University aims to lead the world in research and education.
- Study Level: Scholarships are available to pursue MA programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to learn MA in Theology Scholarships School of Theology, Philosophy, and Music at Dublin City University.
- Scholarship Advantage: The scholarships cover full fees for the programme.
- Nationality: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- No. of Scholarships: There are two full-time (one year) and two part-time (two years) scholarships available.
- Scholarship Location: Scholarship can be taken in Ireland.
Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Requirements For Entrance: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
Applications are welcome from those who have an initial degree in Theology, Religious Studies, Religious Education, or a related field of study, and who have received a final award of at least Second Class Honours (2:1). Applicants who are currently completing an undergraduate degree are welcome to apply. Shortlisted candidates may be interviewed.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: The closing date for applications for the scholarships. To apply, please send the following to Dr Joseph Rivera, Programme Chair of the MA in Theology (joseph.rivera-at-dcu.ie).
- A letter of interest outlining your qualifications, your reasons for applying for the MA in Theology at DCU (maximum two pages, single space), and the name of an academic reference
- Confirmation of application to the programme on PAC
The Last date of Applying is June 25, 2018