Fully Funded MSF Singapore Government Scholarship at Overseas Universities, 2018.fully funded scholarships for,developing countries, 2018.The new Ministry of Social and Family Development (MSF) Singapore Government Scholarship is now available for all Singaporean citizens. This scholarship covers full tuition fees for the programme.
MSF provides scholarships to outstanding students who are passionate about making a positive difference to the lives of others.The Public Service Commission – A neutral and independent body which safeguards the values of integrity, impartiality, and meritocracy.
- Study Level: Scholarship is available to pursue undergraduate programme.
- Course Subject: Scholarship is awarded in the following subjects:
- Course Category: Engineering, All, Arts / Humanities / Social Sciences, Technology
- Course of Study: Economics, Communications Studies, Courses approved by the agency, Psychology, International Relations, Computer Science, Sociology, Social Work, Engineering
- Country of Study: Australia, Germany, Canada, China, Countries approved by the agency, New Zealand, France, United Kingdom, United States, Japan
- Scholarship Advantage:
- Full tuition fees
- Return economy class airfare
- Maintenance allowance
- Book allowance
- Settling-in allowance (once-off)
- Computer allowance (once-off)
- Warm clothing allowance (once-off)
- Sponsorship for student exchange programme*
- Sponsorship for PSC developmental programmes, student exchange programme/summer programmes, and CCAs*
- Sponsorship of Master’s degree (if requirements are met)
- Nationality: Singaporean citizens
- No. of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in To pursue undergraduate studies locally, or at overseas universities in countries such as
- Asia & Oceania – China, Japan, Australia, New Zealand
- Americas – Canada, United States
- Europe – France, Germany, United Kingdom
Eligible Countries: Singaporean citizens and Singapore Permanent Residents are eligible to apply.
Requirements for Entrance : Applicants must be:
Singapore Citizens and Singapore Permanent Residents intending to take up citizenship. Candidates should possess the following:
- Excellent results in GCE ‘A’ Levels, Polytechnic Diploma with Merit or equivalent qualification (e.g. International Baccalaureate)
- Good Co-Curricular Activities (CCA) records
- Strong leadership qualities
- An interest in a career with MSF
How to Apply: Applicants can apply through online application mode.
Application Deadline: March 15, 2018