FULLY FUNDED Scholarship in Australia at Griffith University scholarships for International Students 2018,Scholarships for Developing Countries.The Griffith University is offering applications for Paleontology Scholarship open to domestic & international applicants. The scholarship is available to study PhD program.
The purpose of the scholarship is to provide financial help to international students.
Griffith University is a public research university in South East Queensland on the east coast of Australia. Formally founded in 1971, Griffith opened its doors in 1975, introducing Australia’s first degrees in environmental science and Asian studies.
- Scholarships are available to study PhD program. There is scope for the PhD candidates to study any aspect of taphonomy and site formation processes related to the vertebrate fossils.
- The research will concentrate on the formation of vertebrate-bearing cemented deposits in Sumatran caves. Research may also focus on aspects of non-cave deposits found during the course of the research.
- Fieldwork will be an essential part of this research.
Stipend is A$26,682 per annum for up to 4 years.
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for this scholarship:
- This scholarship is open to domestic and international applicants
- Applicants must have completed, or expect to complete, a bachelor’s degree with first class honours or equivalent in geology, paleontology, archaeology or another discipline relevant to the project and be intending to enroll full-time in an approved doctoral program
- English Language Requirements: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English the candidate should have a very good command over the English language.
How to Apply:
Applicants should visit Griffith University website & follow the process for applying for entry to the Griffith Higher Degree Research program, which includes a section for scholarship applications. When applying for entry, interested applicants should specify the ‘Paleontology scholarship’ under ‘Other’ as the scholarship they wish to be considered for as part of their application.
Last date to apply: Applications are open until midnight Friday, October 20, 2017.
This is NOT the official Scholarships page. This is only a one-page summarized listing of the Scholarships. While we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, information may change at any time without notice. For complete and updated information, please always refer to the official website of the Scholarships provider. Any reliance you place on information from ScholarshipsUSA.us is strictly at your own risk.