Southern Cross University PhD Scholarships in Australia, 2018. The Southern Cross University has available two PhD scholarships for 2018. The successful applicants will need to apply and meet the entry requirements to enroll in a PhD at Southern Cross University on a full-time basis. Southern Cross University is an Australian public university, with campuses at Lismore and Coffs Harbour in northern New South Wales, and at the southern end of the Gold Coast in Queensland.
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing PhD programme.
- Study Subject: The preferred areas of study are: Organic Agriculture Research, Flood Mitigation, Coastal Engineering, Food Security, Environmental Contamination, Renewable Energy and Global Change.
- Scholarship Award: The 2018 value of the full-time Scholarship Stipend is AUD $27,082 per annum. This amount is indexed annually.
- Number of Scholarships: Southern Cross University has available two PhD scholarships.
Scholarship can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: Candidates will be selected based on a consideration of the following:
First class Honours (or equivalent grade), noting that a minimum requirement is second class honors first division (H2A);
3rd Year GPA score or equivalent;
Publications where the candidate is an author (note that a statement of contribution to each paper listed will be required);
Research project and its alignment with one or more of the preferred areas of study;
Candidates will need to secure two Southern Cross University supervisors to support their application;
Please refer to the Topics for Southern Cross University Scholarships for contact details for supervisors and the approved topics of study.
- English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
Scholarship Application Method:
These scholarships will be awarded via a competitive process to two full-time candidates.
The last date of apply is May 11, 2018