Stanford Reliance Dhirubhai Fellowships for Indian Students in the USA , and applications are submitted till 29 May 2018 (5:00pm Pacific Time). Applications are invited for Stanford Dhirubhai Fellowship from Indian Students who need financial assistance in obtaining an MBA at Stanford. Up to 5 Reliance Fellowships are awarded for a period of two years. Stanford Reliance Dhirubhai Fellows will receive financial support for the cost of tuition and associated fees for each year of the two-year Stanford MBA Program (approximately $150,000 total). English language proficiency test is required.
- School(Institutions/ Country): | USA
- Level: MBA programme
- Field(s): Business administration
- Deadline: 29 May 2018 (5:00pm Pacific Time)
- Funded By: Reliance Industries Limited
- Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Stanford Reliance Dhirubhai Fellowships are targeted for Students from India.
- Benefits(Value/ Inclusions): Award No: Each year, Stanford may award up to five fellowships.
- Scholarship Duration: Stanford Reliance Dhirubhai MBA Fellowship duration is of two-year for Stanford MBA Program.
- The scholarship covers: Stanford Reliance Dhirubhai Fellows will receive financial support for the cost of tuition and associated fees for each year of the two-year Stanford MBA Program (approximately $150,000 total).
Eligibility For Scholarship:
- The Stanford Reliance Dhirubhai Fellowships provides future Indian leaders with the educational foundation to effect positive change in India.
- Fellows return to India to lead organizations that are at the forefront of growth and development in the rapidly emerging Indian economy.
- As part of the MBA admission process, Reliance Dhirubhai Fellowship Program finalists must meet all Stanford GSB application requirements, including submission of GMAT or GRE and IELTS, PTE, or TOEFL if applicable.
Up to 50 Reliance, Dhirubhai Fellows finalists will be selected based on merit; commitment to developing India and financial need. Stanford may select up to five Reliance Dhirubhai Fellows each year from among the finalists based on primary admission criteria: Intellectual vitality; Demonstrated leadership potential and Personal qualities and contributions.
Scholarship Application Method:
- Please read this website carefully, as requirements to apply to this Fellowship differ from the requirements for the MBA Program application. Fellowship application materials include.
- Educational history and scores: 10 board exams, 12 board exams, Joint Entrance Exam (JEE), and/or Common Admission Test (CAT). You may also submit the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) and/or Graduate Record Examination (GRE), if available. These are optional at the fellowship application stage. If you’re selected as a finalist, you’ll be required to take one of these exams as part of your application to the MBA Program. If you went to an undergraduate college or university where the language of instruction was not English, you may also be required to take an English-language exam. Official transcripts are not considered at this stage. Finalists will be required to submit an unofficial copy of your transcripts in the MBA Application and will submit official copies upon admission to the MBA Program.
- Awards and honors (academic or social)
- Employment history: Letters of recommendation are not considered at this stage. Finalists will be required to submit two Letters of Recommendation in the MBA Application.
- One-page resume or curriculum vitae (CV)
- 250-word essay
- Individual financial information
- Scholarship Applications are due f`rom 23 April 2018 – 29 May 2018