Subject Achievement Undergraduate Scholarship at Bournemouth University in UK, 2018.Undergraduate Scholarship 2018.The Bournemouth University is pleased to offer Subject Achievement Scholarship in the various fields of Accounting, Finance and Economics, Animation and Games, Management, Marketing and Communication, Nutrition, and Psychology. UK/EU students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
The Bournemouth University (abbreviated BU) is a public university in Bournemouth, Dorset, England, with its main campus situated in neighbouring Poole. Bournemouth University appeared for the first time in the Times Higher Education World University Rankings in 2015/16: it was ranked 401-500 (shared) in the world and, with a combined score of 30.0, reached the 57th position among UK universities.
- Study Level: Scholarship is available to study BSc programme.
- Course Subject: Scholarship is awarded in the various fields of Accounting, Finance and Economics, Animation and Games, Management, Marketing and Communication, Nutrition, and Psychology.
- Scholarship Advantage: University will give you a package of benefits worth up to £10,000, offered over the three years of your course, including £9,000 in installments and guaranteed first-choice accommodation. Have a BU Halls of Residence in mind? With this scholarship, you’ll have the reassurance that you’ll be living there.
- Nationality: UK/EU students
- No. of Scholarships: One scholarship is available in each category.
- Scholarship Location: Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligible Countries: UK/EU students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
Requirements for Entrance: Applicants must be:
- UK/EU students who select BU as their firm choice in the eligible courses (see below)
- Students who meet or exceed the minimum entry requirements
- Have demonstrated commitment to their area of study through additional work experience, voluntary or community work
English Language Requirements: An IELTS (Academic) score of 6.5 minimum (with a minimum 5.5 in each component) is essential for candidates for whom English is not their first language.
How to Apply: Applicants must apply online.
Application Deadline: August 31, 2018