USA Scholarships for international students 2018.The Senate of University of Florida is offering Scholarships for 2018-2019.The Scholarships are available to support Hardworking and brilliant Students with the potentials of Excelling in USA. The Scholarships ranges from Undergraduate Scholarships to Postgraduate Scholarships. These Scholarships worth a Staggering fee that can take care of your bills.
Brief list of some of these scholarships are below:
The Daniel Sinclair Bredahl Scholarships:
- These scholarships are open to students who are residents or citizens of the United States & who are at least 18 years old.
- In order to be considered for this scholarship, students must have at least a 2.5 grade point average.
- Students should also submit their college transcript, 2 recommendation letters, an motivational essay and Study Abroad Scholarship Application.
- There are 3 deadlines throughout the year, depending on whether the student is applying to study abroad for summer, fall of spring.
- Students who are planning to study abroad for an entire year could receive $3,000 in scholarship money, while students who are just planning to study abroad for one semester could receive $1,750.
- Additional and more information about this scholarship can be found:
Florida College Transfer Academic Scholarship:
- This scholarship is open to students who are transferring to UF from a community college that is located in Florida.
- Students must hold at least a 3.0 grade point aerage and take 14 credits during the scholarship period. Students should also have been named as an All-Florida Academic First Team member.
- Students who are interested in applying should submit their completed application by the May 1st deadline.
UF Presidential Scholarships:
- These scholarships are some of the best scholarships that are offered at UF. All of these awards are available only to students from FL who have achieved a high level of academic merit.
- In order to be considered, students must complete an admission’s application by the November 1st deadline.
- All students who apply to UF will be considered for this scholarship, so there is no need to submit additional information. If you are hoping to be considered for this, make sure to spend time thinking about your essay response on the application form and honing your resume, as the selection committee will consider these two pieces of information.
- These scholarships are awarded for four years in different amounts. The highest scholarship is the Platinum Scholarship, which provides students with $10,000 per year. The Gold Scholarship, is the medium level award, which provides students with $8,000 per year. The lowest amount, the Presidential Scholarship, enables students to receive $5,000 per year.
- Additional and detailed information about these scholarships, and other merit based awards for FL residents and non-residents, can be found:
This is NOT the official Scholarships page. This is only a one-page summarized listing of the Scholarships. While we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, information may change at any time without notice. For complete and updated information, please always refer to the official website of the Scholarships provider. Any reliance you place on information from ScholarshipsUSA.us is strictly at your own risk.